Pub with excellent Food? You have found it!
Welcome to The Royal Oak Inn and Restaurant.
Family owned and run Traditional Village Pub!
Once again……As good as it used to be !
A freehouse offering Traditional Ales and Fine Wines Excellent , home cooked quality food
- Open Monday to Thursday from 12noon – 3pm….5.30pm – 11pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 12noon - 11pm
- Food served Monday to Friday from 12noon until 2.30pm…….6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Saturday…Food is available all day from 12 noon until 9.30pm
- (Kitchen closed on Monday evenings)
- Traditional Sunday Roasts ..served from 12 noon until 8pm
- Alternate Tuesdays ….. very popular Quiz Nites!
- We cater for small private Functions
- Dogs and Children welcome!
- WiFi available
For Reservations – 01444 401406
Situated on the B2110 Horsham Road at Handcross, just off the A23. You will find us set back from the road with a car park in front of the pub. The building is traditional Sussex tile hung and was once two cottages, watched over by a beautiful several hundred year old Oak tree, hence the Royal name!
We are a traditional Village Pub and Freehouse where you can eat well and enjoy a choice of well kept Real Ales including the famous Harvey’s of Lewes.
A short stroll from the famous Nymans Gardens, Gatwick Airport and Brighton are within easy access as is the mainline station of Haywards Heath with it’s fast service to London.
We are central to many local attractions, including Hickstead Showjumping, Wakehurst Place, Borde Hill Gardens, The Bluebell Railway, Ardingly Showground and both Goodwood Racing Venues. We are central for both coastal and countryside excursions.
A warm welcome awaits you…..after or before…. a day out at any of these!